Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Big Brother Africa: If You Thought Only Huddah Has Nvde Pictures, Meet Zimbabwe's Pokello! Her Sextape was Leaked!(Photo Gallery)

Big Brother Africa: If You Thought Only Huddah Has Nvde Pictures, Meet Zimbabwe's Pokello! Her Sextape was Leaked!(Photo Gallery)
I am not a judgemental person. I however tell the ladies around me to be very wary of the men in their lives. Not all men are gentlemen like Uncle Chim Tuna! Some will use your most intimate moments together for their own pleasure and sometimes their designs will leave you very humiliated!

Whatever you do with your lad is your business. It should remain just that. However, lads these days are just silly boys who have refused to grow up. My case in point would be Brandy's baby brother Ray J. He should have remained just that, Brandy's baby brother! But I digress.

I have no idea who leaked this footage -yes lads, there's a video- to the site NaijaUncut but I will present you with the evidence and you can have your say.


POKELLO_EDITED_1.jpg

image_4.jpg




image_3.jpg

Will this leaked sextape injure her chances of winning the money? And now Kenyans know. Kenyan Post, you can now copy these images and put your watermark over ours.

Story by Ghafla.coke

No comments:

Post a Comment